- "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."-George Bernard Shaw
- Buy the ticket, take the ride. - Hunter S. Thompson
- "Counting on the night for a beautiful day" -Kings of Leon
- There's only X amount of time. You can do whatever you want with that time. It's your time. -Lou Reed
- "In and of itself, nothing really matters. What matters is that nothing is ever 'in and of itself.'" chuck klosterman
- people say the sky is the limit. Well guess what? There are footprints on the MOON
- HAVE FUN BEING YOU... IT ONLY HAPPENS ONCE.
That's all i have for now... suggestions are welcome as well. JohannaJansson pic. Don't know much about her but i thought the tracks were intresting. Have a killerr weekend. I'm stuck inside and pretty sure my ovaries are trying to kill me :(
Red hair is seen on the heads of only four percent of people. Most of these exist in the U.K., the Republic of Ireland, and Australia.
The highest percentage of natural redheads in the world is in Scotland (13%), followed closely by Ireland with 10%. In the US, about 2% of the population are natural redheads.
Super gorgeous early Erin Wasson editorial have I mentioned I'm in love with her? many Erin posts to come... sorry in advance. This is my last post in a couple of weeks, I'm going on vaca with the fam but my theory is if I post enough shit to distract you you won't notice? found a killerr compilation of Brianjones-era Stones performances for your viewing pleasures... http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=52395648
discovered a hilarious site where people post the stupid things customers do this is my favorite
Customer: “It’s as though you people put crack in it!” Me: *laughs* “It is pretty good…” Customer: “So, do you?” Me: “Do we… what?” Customer: “Put crack in it.” Me: “…are you asking if we put cocaine in our pizza sauce?” Customer: “Yes!” Me: “No. I’m pretty sure they stopped putting drugs into food and medicine by the 1940s.” Customer: “Oh. Really? Because it would explain a lot. I just can’t stop eating this pizza!” Bahahahahahahahahahahahhah