8/02/2009

Been Rambling Day after Day


Super gorgeous early Erin Wasson editorial have I mentioned I'm in love with her? many Erin posts to come... sorry in advance. This is my last post in a couple of weeks, I'm going on vaca with the fam but my theory is if I post enough shit to distract you you won't notice? found a killerr compilation of Brianjones-era Stones performances for your viewing pleasures... http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=52395648

discovered a hilarious site where people post the stupid things customers do this is my favorite

Customer: “It’s as though you people put crack in it!” Me: *laughs* “It is pretty good…” Customer: “So, do you?” Me: “Do we… what?” Customer: “Put crack in it.” Me: “…are you asking if we put cocaine in our pizza sauce?” Customer: “Yes!” Me: “No. I’m pretty sure they stopped putting drugs into food and medicine by the 1940s.” Customer: “Oh. Really? Because it would explain a lot. I just can’t stop eating this pizza!” Bahahahahahahahahahahahhah

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. She really looks different in this spread. I hardly recognized her. I love her hair.

this wheel's on fire said...

love her...and that's hilarious :)

Raj said...

Erin Wasson is insanely beautiful, I love this editorial, gorgeous!!
Lol that actually made me laugh out loud. Sounds like good pizza :)

Mia said...

I like her!

DENNI said...

gorgeous photoshoot. love it
kisses





CHICMUSE
http://thechicmuse.blogspot.com

prettyneons said...

LOL!! love this post well funny I'm just laughing out loud to myself like a nutter.

I love that gold pleat skirt.

Have a blast on your hols hun (:

PeAce*
prettyneOns X

PS...KOL the bucket...such a great background tune!!!!!!!!!!