7/09/2009

Ah, But there are 364 Unbirthdays


White Rabbit - Jefferson Airplane

One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you don't do anything at all
Go ask Alice when she's ten feet tall
And if you go chasing rabbits and you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar has given you the call
Call Alice when she was just small when men on the chessboard
Get up and tell you where to go and you've just had some kind of mushroom
And your mind is moving slow
Go ask Alice I think she'll know
When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's "off with her head!
"Remember what the dormouse said;"Keep YOUR HEAD"


So i never realized White Rabbit is about Alice in Wonderland I know duh right? Love this editorial. My fave is the second one. Kinda Narniaish? I wish I had a whole other world in my closet, where I had Balmain's entire line at my disposal a girl can dream right?

*****PS Happy Birthday Courtney Love!!

5 comments:

Ash Fox said...

this ed is amazing! courtney love is still so cool. happy birthday to her! i love your dreamland closet. i dream of that balmain motorcycle jacket in my sleep!

..the lightning bolt tee is one of my faves. it's totally glam rock. i have it in white or black if you are interested and shipping is free.

xo
www.tittees.blogspot.com

heartu,kisses said...

love the editorial....so what is the white rabbit?? sorry i think i know but i'm not sure~

this wheel's on fire said...

one of my favorite songs! love it & this ed :D

Baybay Mama said...

I love Jefferson Airplane...and I loved that editorial...yay courtney!

Raj said...

Amazinggg editoriall
Seriously beautiful.