7/29/2009

Dude Where's My Car?

It's been decided I fucking LOVE Urban Outfitters today I went to the store for the first time and it was like a mall in itself just add Johnny Depp and it's heaven. Oh what? and yes I have job now I can finally afford this kinda shit. Everyone has their winter out already like what really? dude summers not over yet! I say everyone should just chill the fuck out and just enjoy the weather. Actually that's a lie. I despise summer weather the humidity and stickiness just does not work for me unless I'm at the pool but still everyone needs to hold their horses I'm so not ready to go back to school!
ps: Just watched Rock and Roll Circus... speachless

3 comments:

Ash Fox said...

rock n roll circus is amazing. i have it recorded.

x

www.tittees.blogspot.com

prettyneons said...

Oh you've no idea how much I want to visit a actual UO shop.
I'm feeling green lol!

I too am done with summer, not that england has much of a summer. Thank christ for that! I hate the summer trends, the bland salads, and shit dance pop tunes that take over the air waves.

PS...R&R Circus, I've got that! Your right: no words can describe.

PeAce*
Prettyneons X

this wheel's on fire said...

Oh my word...Rock and Roll Circus. It's a slice of heaven that I can't even talk about properly. That's when I first fell in love with The Who. The gave maybe one of my favorite performances ever!