7/11/2009

Mom and Papa Told Me Son You Better Earn Some Money

This is what I feel likeToday I started my new job bussing tables. 8 fucking hours later I am so ready to party serious. I've decided the world sucks and I don't want a normal job when i grow up. What do people see in having an office desk job? In dealing with people in general for that matter? i want to be a rock star so I don't have grow up. Or better yet, an artist so you can be stoned all the time and act crazy and people will just say "Well she's an atrist so what do you expect?" Ahh sorry for the bitching hope your Saturday was better than mine
ps: oh yea did I mention I have to go in for another six hours tomroro? Ah my brain is so fried I can't even spell right

2 comments:

Ash Fox said...

"Well she's an artist so what do you expect" love this line. i think we all feel like this some days.
x
www.tittees.blogspot.com

prettyneons said...

OH MY LOVE TRY AND HANG IN THERE. I KNOW THE FRUSTRATION AND MUNDANE OF THAT JOB JUST EATS AWAY AT YOU. I'VE DONE SO MUCH OF THAT SHIT, TO GET PENNIES FOR MY ART/ FASHION EQUIPMENT.

I ONCE FILLED UP THE SALT POTS WITH SUGAR TO GET ON EVERYONE'S TITS ( THAT SAYING SOUNDS STRANGE LOL, IT JUST MEANS TO PISS PEOPLE OFF. JUST THOUGHT I'D CLEAR THAT ONE UP ITS CAUSED MUCH CONFUSION IN THE PAST!).

PeAce*
prettyneons X