7/17/2009

Random Picture Post


Total random pictures with no connection to each other whatsoever. One of my favorite pictures of Stiv Bators :) A little fun fact for the day: I was named after a Joni Mitchell song, Chelsea Morning. Having such a dumbass day. I lost my keys at the gas station and after i went in to ask the cashiers for help I go out to my car and turns out I had left them on my bumper... yeah I know. Been watching Jackass all week ha does not get old! Have a killerr weekend!
ps: thanks to everyone who has read my blog and left comments you guys kinda really make my day ;)

7 comments:

Lauren and Jennifer said...

Thnx for commenting on our blog! We love the pictures!

young-shields said...

random...but cool. i love your blog, and i thought you might be interested in a chickdowntown comp on my page too! claire @ y-s x

Ash Fox said...

random pics are the best. great selection.

x
www.tittees.blogspot.com

this wheel's on fire said...

i love the random pictures! that sucks about your keys! i always do stuff like that...love your blog, as always

Oh So Hip It Hurts said...

grreeat pics!

new posts up you might enjoy :)

xx

Raj said...

Reallyy beautiful random pictures :)

Unluckyy about the key incidentt

Nadia said...

i love stiv i love stiv i love stiv